Christmas Messages: Hello friends we are back again with best collection of Merry Christmas Messages 2016. So, In this article, i am going to share with you the best and amazing collection of 50 Best Merry Christmas Messages in English for Facebook and Whatsapp to wish your beloved ones on Facebook and Whatsapp.
We have also mentioned 50+ Amazing Christmas Wishes for you to Share with your friends, family, and relatives on social media to wish them a Merry Christmas 2016. Christmas Celebrated on every 25th December. You can read more about Christmas here.
Best Christmas Messages 2016
So you will here some best 50+ Wonderful Merry Christmas Messages in English for Whatsapp and Facebook. Wish your friends & family on Social media with these best Christmas Messages and Celebrate it with more joy.
Below are 50+ Best Merry Christmas 2016 Messages and SMS for you to Share on Facebook and Whatsapp.
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
- It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.
- I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas. I am so happy to call you a member of my family and I cherish spending time with you.
- It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Christmas is always in my heart like you are always on my WhatsApp list.
- wishes you a happy time on Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas don’t gift me with a present, give me your presence.
- My Christmas gift is when your status changes from Last Seen At to Online and then to Typing.
- Grammatically Santa’s elves are subordinate clauses.
- Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve? Because it soots him.
- Santa never locks his bags because he owns a black belt.
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ~ Peg Bracken
- Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.” ~ Charlotte Carpenter.
- Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me.
- Every day is a Christmas, but then we celebrate it only one day a year and wait for 364 days.
Merry Christmas Messages 2016
- The Christmas in your heart spreads the feeling of Christmas in the air.
- “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” ~ Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” – Garrison Keillor
- Its finally that time of the year when we make false promises to ourselves in the name of resolutions. Happy New Year.
- Throughout this year I have bugged the hell out of you, today I just want to say that I will continue the same in the next year.
- All my resolutions eventually get flushed in the hangover.
- All I am asking this year is some luck.
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.
- Warmest thoughts and Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
- Warmest greetings and best wishes for the new yea
- Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and spectacular success.
- A good teacher like you deserves to have more blessings as you continue in being a good model to your students. Merry Christmas Teacher!
- You are not only my teacher, you are also my mentor. Thank you for guiding me in every decision that I make and for giving advises in my problems. Merry Christmas Teacher!
- From the moment I saw your sweet face, I knew you were the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, Sweetie!
- love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all this festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!